Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Perfection

There are many perfect things in this world.  One of them is my new title, complete with pictures.  Now the reason that I know that it is perfect is because my perfectionist self has been working on the exact placement/color for the past hour, and while most people could have called it quits and been satisfied with something different I could not.  So, dear followers, I hope you enjoy my perfectly awesome new title.  Laura Wampler showed me how to get pictures into the title spot and I am so glad she did.  Yay for perfection in blog titles!  Now it goes without saying (although I just went and said it) that there will come a point when I will no longer think my title is perfect, and when that point comes I will change it.  But for now I am glorying in the perfection of my humble creation.

1 comment: