Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PSA ~ perfection addendum

My dear Blog followers,

This is a public service announcement from your loving and devoted Grand High Chief Enforcer to the Great Dictator of all that is Familia (aka Mailee).  Greetings and otherwise salutations to all the minions, wayfarers and far-travelers of our beautiful Familial Realms.  It has been a long time since I have sent my greetings and encouragement to you via this means, and as such I deem it necessary to do so.   The Great Dictator of all that is Familia has recently told you of the perfection that she has achieved and I am here to add to that statement.  She has neglected to tell you that she is perfect in her role as The Great Dictator of All, and that although for such a great being such works as she has shown in this artistic medium may seem humble, they are but a shadow of the awe inspiring things to come.  Please remain attentive in your labors, and active in your pursuits of the ultimate goal we hold common.

With firm affection,

Your Grand High Chief Enforcer and Regent of the Familial realms,
Sir Spencer formerly of Scary


For those of you who don't know my husband very well, and don't feel like attempting to decipher old English phraseology, that was his way of saying he loves me and thinks I'm wonderful and that he wanted to inform you that there are many more great posts/pictures etc. to follow in this The Pyper Familia Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment