Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fall Pictures

Now, there are several reasons for posting these now instead of when they were taken in the fall.  Reason one, in the dead of a nasty, smog infested, Utah winter it is nice to remember that there are warmer and more colorful seasons at some point in the year.  Two, they are the pictures I used on our Christmas card, thus they have integrated themselves into the Winter season.  And lastly, I like them, and it's better to post them now rather than never.  And with that lengthy introduction here they actually are:


It's very important to have a kissing picture (otherwise people would wonder if you still like each other).


I love this picture for several reasons.  One my hair looks awesome, and two Spencer looks awesome.  The last reason is it's just a good picture.


I'm peaking at you from behind Spencer, and he's trying to figure out what I am doing.










This was the fastest photo shoot I've ever had.  We took pictures for a grand total of fifteen minutes, and we got some really good ones.  


Happy Fall/Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment